My goal is to help you communicate what you want, so you can get what you want.
Let me ask you a few straight-up questions:
- Do you ever feel disappointed or frustrated with yourself after leaving what should have been a “social” event?
- Are you constantly worried what others are thinking of you when trying to have a conversation?
- Do you need help interviewing or negotiating?
- Do you feel that people are mistaking your shyness or introversion for weakness?
- Do you avoid confrontation or social situations because you’re scared?
- Do you feel like you’re not good enough to talk to certain people?
If so, you may tell yourself, “well that’s just the way I am.” Does that sound familiar?
Well here’s the thing, it doesn’t have to just be the “way you are.” If you said “yes” to any of those questions that is a choice you made.
The fact is social skills are just that…skills!
The crappy thing about not being socially savvy is that it could mean missed opportunities in your career or business, missing out on meeting great people, letting people walk all over you, being misunderstood because people don’t understand what a great person you actually are… I could go on and on.
Improving your social skills can make your entire life sooooo much better. I know first-hand because I used to say “yes” to a lot of the questions I just asked you. That’s why I always reference what you may think is a cheesy quote: “live your best life.” Don’t make fun, Oprah said that and who doesn’t love Oprah!?
Anyways, what I mean by that quote is that improving your social skills will positively impact other important areas of your life such as your social life (duh!), self-confidence, love life, career, image etc.
Here’s are some ways I’ve helped my students:
- Getting rid of that nagging self-doubt and mental chatter
- Starting conversations easily by feeling comfortable in social settings
- Using habits to overcome shyness
- Being social while being your true self. Fu** fake it til’ you make it.
- Communication tools to be charismatic and influential
- Effectively dealing with confrontation without being an a**hole
- Tackling that crippling fear of “connecting” with people
Here’s what one of my students, Philip I. has to say:
“Before Katrina coached me I struggled with negative self-talk and placing a huge emphasis on the way others judged me. I also felt that improving my social skills would be a huge, intimidating undertaking. After just one session, I learned how to break the vicious cycle of negative, circular self-talk and that the foundation of social skills begins with myself. Katrina broke down actionable items in small, digestible chunks making improving much easier than I anticipated. I would recommend Katrina’s service to anyone looking to improve their ability to communicate with others in either business or private life.”
The founder of leading business blog Smart Business Revolution says:
“Katrina has a unique approach to helping people improve their social confidence by drawing the best from fields like psychology, habit creation and more. Her advice is straight-forward, genuine and actionable.” -John Corcoran
If you’re looking to become socially attractive and start living your best life, email me. I will get back to you within 24 hours!